NEW! Home sauna “Frodo”
The recently-launched home sauna “Frodo” is named after the protagonist hobbit Frodo, from the movie “Lord of the Rings”. The design of the sauna is inspired by Frodo’s house, and it is filled with mystery and an air of outworldliness that radiates courage and endurance. The sauna has two rooms and a terrace – 3 x 4 m.
The curved shape of the roof of the sauna gives good air movement in the steam room and thus the best steam. The straight floor surface of the sauna provides maximum practical interior space and expanse. The two-tier bench solution offers choices for sauna goers with different wishes. More seasoned sauna enthusiasts can enjoy steam on the highest level, and people with a lesser endurance can comfortably lay down on the lower-level bench.
You can choose the sauna heater according to your wishes, either by heating from the steam room or the front room. The water tank on top of the heater ensures pleasant humidity in the steam room, and you can also get your steam water from there.
After the hot sauna, you can sit on a small terrace in front of the sauna, cool off, and refresh your body.
The floor of the sauna is built in such a way that you can change the floorboards or, if you wish, you can replace the entire floor. This allows you to install even an oak parquet or underfloor heating!
A large three-room sauna house Frodo and a camping house Frodo are about to be included in the selection. And go figure – what else our engineers and designers have to offer… !?
We are never short of surprises!
Included with the set:
- Wall material is 42 mm spruce or thermo wood. End-wall and floor boards are 28 mm spruce or thermo wood
- Fireproof Minerit board underneath the stone heater and back wall of the heater
- 900 mm round window to the front wall
- Two-tier, L shaped sauna bench
- Floor grate in the steam room
- Changing room is equipped with storage benches
- Openable window in changing room
- Steam room door is made from 8 mm toughened bronze glass
- Lockable wooden front door with three windows
- Decorative end panels to the roof
- The roofing material used is bitumen shingles (Black, Brown, Grey, Red or Green) with self-adhering underlayment.
It is possible to order a lot of additional equipment for the sauna:
- COZY wood-burning stove with stones;
- wood heater Harvia M3-SL heated from the front room + heater stones 30 kg;
- Stainless, fireproof chimney (CE);
- Water tank on top of the heater 30 L;
- Lighting in both rooms, outdoor lighting in front of the sauna;
- Switch + 1 plug in the front room;
- Stereo system – radio, Bluetooth, USB, AUX, speakers, antenna.
- Sauna interior and exterior finishing
- Shower cubical in washroom
- Horizontal electric boiler.